As an esthetician, I'm obsessed with skincare products and love hearing what people use in their own routines. This week I'm going to share my nightly routine with you. Most nights I accomplish the whole routine, but once in a while I'm happy if I simply wash my face and throw on a moisturizer!
- The Makeup Eraser. This cleansing cloth is magical! All you have to do is wet it and wipe your makeup off. It takes everything off including mascara!
- Honey Tea Cleanser from Jessa. It's creamy, it smells good and it doesn't make my face feel dry and tight.
- Cucumber Toner from Jessa. I pump a few spritzes of this to begin hydrating my skin and to help the rest of my products penetrate. I mix up my toners quite a bit. I use an anti- oxidant hydrating mist from Dermalogica a lot too, which is super hydrating and has a flash firming effect.
- Hyaluronic serum from Jessa (we love this brand at Bow & Arrow!). This hero product increases your skin’s water content by 1000%. Love it!
- Overnight Retinol Repair from Dermalogica. I use the 1% formula of this retinol cream most nights to reverse fine lines and wrinkles, improve texture, and brighten the skin! On my off nights from retinol, I replace that step with the Seeds of Youth Serum by Ogee.
- Intensive moisture balance from Dermalogica. One of my faves! It's great for thirsty winter skin. ❤️
Everyone's skin is unique, and your skincare routine should be too. I'm here to help pinpoint specific areas of concern and make product recommendations to customize a regimen that will work for your skin. If you are interested in any of these products, we have them at the salon for you to purchase. Come visit me for a skin analysis or any skincare treatment so I can help get you on the right at-home routine!